- Introduction: These slides give an introduction to what is meant by phylodynamics.
- Influenza: These slides describe influenza dynamics and antigenic evolution.
- The Coalescent: These slides introduce the coalescent, demographic inference and selection.
- Phylogenetics: These slides introduce phylogenetic inference via parsimony, maximum likelihood and Bayesian approaches.
- Phylogenetics and virus evolution: These slides discuss phylogenetics as applied to virus evolution.
- Genomic epidemiology of SARS-CoV-2: These slides discuss insights provided by genomic epidemiology into the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic.