version 1.12.0 - 2018/02/14
- Vaccine strains are shown at their use date (in temporal trees), with dotted lines connecting them to their tips (representing collection date) (PR 498)
updateGeometryFadeuses counters to know when transitions are finished rather than
version 1.11.0 - 2018/02/05
- Vaccine strains are now displayed if they are specified in
- Tree components and PhyloTree have been reorganized (in
src/components/tree) and the syntax improved (PR 493)
- Upgraded to React 16, as well as upgrading redux & react-svg-pan-zoom (PR 494)
version 1.10.0 - 2018/02/05
- Local Branching Index (LBI) coloring can be calculated in auspice (code identical to nextflu) if specified in
color_options(meta JSON) (PR 491)
get_data.shscript updated to no longer download sequences & entropy JSONs
- action logging middleware available for debugging / development
version 1.9.0 - 2018/01/30
- Animations can now loop! This is selected via a toggle in the sidebar.
- While animating, the URL displays information which defines the animation (bounds, looping, cumulative, speed). This allows the animation to start automatically by linking to this URL.
- The code for the animation (i.e. the setInterval code) has been moved out of
Mapand into a separate
- Animation is stopped & started by examining redux state, rather than with imperative controls.
- The narrative machinery has been moved forward, but this functionality is still disabled and not present in production code.
- The (rather expensive)
calendarToNumericcalculations have become part of
state.controlsso that components no longer have to calculate them from the string form.
version 1.8.0 - 2018/01/18
entropy calculated via tree
- The entropy panel data is now computed within auspice by examining mutations throughout the tree, and is throttled to improve speed under load.
- Both entropy and number of mutations are available via a toggle similar to AA/NT
- This results in
entropy.JSONno longer being fetched.
- The entropy data is stored in redux state rather than the react component
- The D3 code has been reorganised
- Note that the entropy values are slightly different to those exported by augur in some situations - see https://github.com/nextstrain/auspice/pull/478#issuecomment-358496901
genotype calculated via tree
- This results in
sequences.JSONno longer being fetched.
- Augur was updated to export
annotationswhich are needed for entropy gene display.
middleware / react router
- All changes to the URL are now performed via middleware rather than side-effects within the action definition.
- React router has been removed
- Browser back/forward is detected via
window.addEventListener('popstate', this.onURLChanged)which also fires on initial page load.
- Pages are selected via the
- The number of proteins displayed while hovering over a branch has been limited to 7 (issue #484)
- The presence of author data is checked before display (issue #488)
- This changelog has been created and a step in the
releaseNewVersionscript added to prepend the version number upon release.
version 1.7.2 - 2018/1/4
Narrative / situational report
- Functionality has been added, but is currently disabled via a flag in
- This is currently rendered in a right-hand sidebar. This feature is not yet complete.
- The following state has been added to the URL query:
- filters, e.g.
- genotype URLs (these were previously set as the URL but not parsed)
- panel layout (grid/full)
- filters, e.g.
- A number of bugs regarding URL query state parsing (esp with genotype colorBys) have been fixed.
version 1.7.1 - 2017/10/31
- Added mumps acknowledgment